Friday, October 10, 2008

Well hi there!

So T asked for some help on the blog.  He wants to branch it out a bit, and add more content.  I saw the call come out over Twitter, and answered.  I figure, why not?

This is the introduction.  I'm Spinn.  I'm a dad, a 16th year DJ, I work for a .com startup and also hold a nursing license.  I guess you could say that I like to keep my options open.  I also have a website.  It contains a lot of random stuff relating to audio, gaming, social media and DJing.

I'll be posting from time to time, with a focus primarily on audio stuff.  I do a podcast called The Audio Digest, which has no real schedule other than "when I'm ready to do one".  You should give a listen sometime.  I also do a 3 hour live drum & bass radio show on BassDrive.com every Friday from 9am - 12n Central US time.

And that's that.  Thanks for reading, and we'll see ya around!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big thanks for helping our Spin! :-) we really appreciate the help and big ups on all your projects going on, we look forward to collabing!