Saturday, September 6, 2008

So apperently Video games Take lives..and saves lives...

So over this past week I noticed 2 "tragedy" stories hitting the Video Game wires...

1- was a 11 year old who went nuts with a gun trying to re-create Halo....(link)

2- A family car accident in which the car flipped over and the little girl remembering from GTA that if a car flips over, that it will explode...and helped lead the family out of the car and to safety... (link)


hmmm...mixed messeges? I mean really, kids are going to do dumb (or heroic apperently) things with or without games in there life...I grew up (as prolly anyone reading this) on video games..and I can't think of one time they "influenced my actions"..however...maybe I just simply don't remember...you know?

Here I am straining to think of a time I found a mushroom and ate it for super powers or was in a dark room with electronic music playing eating little yellow pills running from "ghosts"..

wait a minute........that's starting to sound alot like me after high school...

but I digress....

anyways...I'm off to go Jack a car to run some missions for the mob, while leveling up my combat XP....

(in real life I mean...)

-Tak

No comments: