Wednesday, August 27, 2008

...still here..oh no...we don't stop

Yeah Sickness doesn't keep me down!

hahaha...so I've been nudged @ to update this lil side thing I started here...so I find myself scouring the web for something that dorks do..

and it dawned me..

Dorks (like me) make blogs that are dedicated to blasting on their fellow kind..

heheheh

but onto the real post..

Check out these Original Concept art pieces for the Joker... (c/o Slashfilm)





Pretty different then what it ended up as eh?





Big up's Heath..your performance in Dark Knight...was Epic..and you will be missed (not just for that of course..but this is kinda a batman kinda thing


Which brings me to think

Jokers gone through alot..

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker











K I'm out.....see ya next time..same bat time same bat channel

No comments: